While the individual company, business sector, and environment may vary, the Blue Hackle approach discreetly and professionally provides consistent low visibility, low impact security services .
UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle understands the challenges. Businesses in a variety of different Commercial Sectors – media, construction, life support, airports, and banking – need a comprehensive solution to establish and mitigate risk to personnel and assets. A commercial business has the widest variety of challenges and needs a security provider who not only understands the unique requirements of the sector, but is also adept at aligning the host country and individual business interests. Blue Hackle supports commercial clients in the U.S., Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. We thoroughly understand the unique challenges of these regions.
- Challenging Environments. These vary from isolated locations to difficult urban and semi-urban locations. While the locations are unique, the necessity for well-designed and executed security principles remains the same.
- Protection of People. Kidnapping, extortion, sabotage, theft, and sectarian violence create hostile and dangerous environments for personnel.
- Protection of Installations. Daily threats of theft, loss of product, and sabotage to assets, facilities (e.g. life support areas), infrastructure, and terminals reduce profits and increase financial risk.
- Cultural Challenges. Screening and monitoring of local workforce is challenging and unpredictable.
- Logistics. Securing logistics operations between installations and at life support facilities is difficult without the proper situational awareness of security threats regardless of location.
PERSONNEL TO MEET THE CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle has the personnel to meet the challenges. Complex security requirements demand highly trained and knowledgeable personnel who can meet the challenges from Day One. Blue Hackle employs mature professionals who are culturally acclimated and comfortable in the region and environment. Since 2004 Blue Hackle employees have secured many commercial companies in the Middle East, South Asia, Africa, and some countries in South America and Asia. Our personnel will:
- Improve operational awareness to secure personnel, installations, and terminals.
- Maintain a deliberately low-profile security presence.
- Minimize violence against personnel or theft of product due to in-depth cultural local knowledge and local relationships.
- Work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
We recruit, train, and retain only the highest caliber security personnel and other professionals to secure lives, protect assets, and reduce risk. Please click here for more information about why Blue Hackle leadership and staff are qualified to help you with all commercial security needs.
LOWERING THE RISK
Blue Hackle lowers the risk. The most effective security is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. Multi-layered security is the physical, human, and electronic means to manage, mitigate, and minimize security risks. Multi-dimensional security involves security capabilities beyond mitigating immediate risks. Blue Hackle pioneered this form of analysis technique, and will optimize it to meet your security needs in the following ways:
- Command & Control Centers. In addition to centers located in Dubai and Iraq, Blue Hackle has extensive teaming relationships, which extends our ability to cover various geographic locations.
- Vehicles and Equipment Procurement Services. Procurement and maintenance of a fleet of site compliant, low-profile armored vehicles globally.
- Life Support Services. Life Support services are available to individuals, small groups or larger ones either traveling temporarily in country or staying for an extended time.
- Protective Security Details (PSD). Our trained and expert teams of drivers are always local, always trained, and always have the proper licenses and registrations. They are deployed with experienced management and trained medics. We understand the site specific standards and are always compliant.
- Management and Training. Our full-spectrum of static and PSD skills include training in tactical driving, counter-insurgency, counter-intelligence, human rights, low-profile movements, Rules of Engagement, communications, combat first aid, language proficiency, weapons handling and marksmanship, and community relations.
- Interpreters. Local and international interpreters assist with language and culture requirements.
- Corporate Outreach/Communications. Local partnership relationship building services that ensures we work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
- Real-time Risk Assessments. Provide risk assessment briefings based on real-time conditions and train personnel on in-theater conditions prior to daily deployment.
- Mobile Security Deployments. Specialized team of locals and expatriates provides low-profile mobile security and personal security detail and can assist persons in danger, even in rapid response situations and in disparate locations.
- Equipment Management. Oversees proper functioning and operation of equipment including but not limited to CCTV systems, monitoring, electronic and remote sensors, intruder alert systems, radio communications equipment, GPS, and Unattended Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Telecommunications. Provide compliant and interoperable SAT-COM ready vehicles equipped with In Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), satellite phones, and radios. Operate radio communications systems and ensure all users of equipment are linked on hand held VHF or HF radio sets and/or vehicle mounted radios.
BRINGING ADDED VALUE
Blue Hackle brings added value. Blue Hackle operates globally and has considerable strength and experience protecting personnel and assets for private corporations. We know the major challenges that affect commercial facilities and are dedicated to protecting people and ensuring success.
Our commitment to our corporate philosophy allows us to bring added value. Learn more about the Blue Hackle philosophy here.