Diplomatic missions demand professionals who understand personnel protection services and asset protection in ever changing, high risk environments. Blue Hackle minimizes security vulnerabilities that may affect diplomatic personnel, assets and operations. We provide services discreetly, professionally and globally.
Blue Hackle understands the challenges. Diplomatic missions can take people to high threat areas where the local political climate can be unpredictable and challenging. Poor or contentious security can lead to political consequences that will negatively impact the embassy’s mission critical goals. To ensure the safety of staff, visitors, high-ranking diplomatic officials and VIPs, expedient, on-site response from a locally trusted team familiar with high-risk areas is critical. The security challenges of diplomatic missions may include:
- Challenging Environments. Foreign environments, especially in war-related areas and isolated locations, are difficult to protect with open perimeters and complex physical security requirements.
- Protection of People. Resources could be unavailable for the necessary movement of officials, foreign dignitaries, personnel, and visitors to safe areas.
- Protection of Compounds and Assets. Threats to embassy facilities and assets could endanger personnel and lead to rapid deterioration of diplomatic relations within the host country.
- Cultural Challenges. Misunderstanding the cultural nuances of a region could result in poor relationships with the local populace and governance.
- Logistics. Securing the movements and communications of the workforce between government or life support facility sites are difficult without the proper situational awareness of security threats en route.
- Political & Economic Instability. Destabilized regions present uncertain conditions that demand immediate response from a local response team.
- Mob Violence. Demonstrations can lead to varying levels of risk that result in fluctuating degrees of security required.
- Emergency Situations. Destruction of sensitive assets and emergency evacuations to secure locations outside or inside embassy compounds may be necessary in times of crisis or natural disasters.
PERSONNEL TO MEET CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle has personnel to meet the challenges. Complex security requirements demand highly trained and knowledgeable personnel who can meet challenges from Day One. We will provide mature professionals who are culturally acclimated and comfortable in the region and environment. Since 2004 Blue Hackle employees helped successfully execute diplomatic security contracts in remote, austere, and high-risk security environments like Afghanistan, Iraq, and Africa. Blue Hackle personnel will:
- Improve operational awareness to secure personnel, overseas posts and compounds.
- Maintain a deliberately low-profile security presence and low-profile movements.
- Train staff and guests for situational awareness from experienced UK and U.S. Expats knowledgeable with extensive Special Operations, intelligence, security, anti-terrorism, and counter-terrorism credentials.
- Minimize violence due to their in-depth local knowledge and local relationships.
- Provide up-to-date country briefs, risk assessments, training in management of threat and vulnerability to operations.
- Work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
Blue Hackle recruits, trains, and retains only the highest caliber security personnel and other professionals to secure lives, protect assets, and reduce risk. Please click here for more information about Blue Hackle leadership and how our staff are qualified to help with all Agency security needs.
Blue Hackle will lower risk. The most effective security is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. Multi-layered security is the physical, human, and electronic means to manage, mitigate, and minimize security risks. Multi-dimensional security involves security capabilities beyond mitigating immediate risks. Blue Hackle has pioneered this form of analysis and operational technique, and will optimize it meet security requirements. We provide these services discreetly, professionally, and globally.
- Command & Control Centers. Centers are located in Dubai and Iraq. Blue Hackle has extensive teaming relationships, which extends our ability to cover extended geographic specifications.
- Vehicles and Equipment Procurement Services. Procurement and maintenance of a fleet of site compliant, low-profile armored vehicles globally.
- Life Support Services. Life Support services are available to individuals, small groups or larger ones either traveling temporarily in country or staying for an extended time.
- Protective Security Details (PSD). Our trained and expert teams of drivers are always local, always trained, and always have the proper licenses and registrations. They are deployed with expatriate management and trained medics. We understand the site specific standards and are always compliant.
- Management and Training. Our full-spectrum of static and PSD skills include training in tactical driving, counter-insurgency, counter-intelligence, human rights, low-profile movements, Rules of Engagement, communications, combat first aid, language proficiency, weapons handling and marksmanship, and community relations.
- Interpreters. Local and Expatriate interpreters assist with local language and knowledge of local culture.
- Corporate Outreach/Communications. Local partnership relationship building services that ensures we work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
- Real-time Risk Assessments. Provide risk assessment briefings based on real-time conditions and train personnel on in-theater conditions prior to daily deployment.
- Mobile Security Deployments. Specialized teams of locals and expatriates provide low-profile mobile security and personal security detail and can assist persons in danger, even in rapid response situations and in disparate locations.
- Equipment Management. Oversees proper functioning and operation of equipment including but not limited to CCTV systems, monitoring, electronic and remote sensors, intruder alert systems, radio communications equipment, GPS, and Unattended Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Telecommunications. Provide compliant and interoperable SAT-COM ready vehicles equipped with In Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), satellite phones, and radios. Operate radio communications systems and ensure all users of equipment are linked on hand held VHF or HF radio sets and/or vehicle mounted radios.
BRINGING ADDED VALUE
Blue Hackle Brings Added Value. Blue Hackle minimizes security vulnerabilities that affect diplomatic personnel and assets operating in high-risk environments. As a founding signatory to the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, Blue Hackle has a deep understanding of how to operate in accordance with the high standards of engagement where diplomatic compounds are located. We know the major challenges that affect diplomatic facilities and missions, and are dedicated to delivering a low-profile approach that protects people, secures assets, and ensures success.
Our commitment to our corporate philosophy allows us to bring added value. Learn more about the Blue Hackle philosophy here.