The loss of life, assets, reputation, and even corporate survival in the energy sector requires the intelligent and comprehensive security approach provided by Blue Hackle. We provide these services discreetly, professionally and globally.
Blue Hackle understands the challenges. Whether our clients are in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewable Energy, or Electric Energy industry, they need comprehensive solutions to establish and mitigate risks to physical assets and personnel. Blue Hackle currently supports clients in the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa and understands the unique challenges of these regions. The security challenges of energy installations may include the following:
- Challenging Environments. These vary from isolated locations to difficult urban and semi-urban locations. While the locations are unique, the necessity for well-designed and executed security principles remains the same.
- Protection of People. Kidnapping, extortion, sabotage, theft, and sectarian violence create hostile and dangerous environments for your personnel.
- Protection of Installations. Daily threats of theft, loss of product (e.g. refined product), and sabotage to pipelines, facilities (e.g. life support areas), infrastructure, and terminals reduce profits and increase financial risk.
- Cultural Challenges. Screening and monitoring of local workforce can be challenging and unpredictable.
- Logistics. Securing your logistics operations between installations and at life support facilities are difficult without the proper situational awareness of security threats wherever you operate.
- Oil Theft Reduction and Mitigation. Providing a broad and integrated suite of functions that includes ground, air, maritime and electronic capabilities in challenging environments.
PERSONNEL TO MEET CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle has the personnel to meet the challenges. Complex security requirements demand highly trained and knowledgeable personnel who can meet the challenges from Day One. We will provide mature professionals who are culturally acclimated and comfortable in the region and environment in which they operate. Since 2004, Blue Hackle employees have secured energy companies in Iraq, throughout the Middle East, and in North Africa. Our personnel will:
- Improve operational awareness to secure client personnel, installations, and terminals.
- Minimize violence against personnel or theft of product due to in-depth cultural local knowledge and local relationships.
- Work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
We recruit, train, and retain only the highest caliber security personnel and other professionals to secure lives, protect assets, and reduce risk. Please click here for more information about why Blue Hackle leadership and staff is qualified to help you with all your Energy security needs.
Blue Hackle will lower the risk. The most effective security is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. Multi-layered security is the physical, human, and electronic means to manage, mitigate, and minimize security risks. Multi-dimensional security involves security capabilities beyond mitigating immediate risks. Blue Hackle has pioneered this form of analysis and operational technique, and will optimize it to the industry to meet client security needs.
- Protective Security Details (PSD). Our trained and expert teams of drivers are always local, and always have the proper licenses and registrations. They are deployed with expatriate management and trained medics. We understand the site specific standards and are always compliant.
- Management and Training. Our full-spectrum of static and PSD skills include training in tactical driving, counter-insurgency, counter-intelligence, human rights, low-profile movements, Rules of Engagement, communications, combat first aid, language proficiency, weapons handling and marksmanship, and community relations.
- Interpreters. Local and Expatriate interpreters assist with local language and knowledge of local culture.
- Corporate Outreach/Communications. Local partnership relationship building services that ensures we work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
- Real-time Risk Assessments. Provide risk assessment briefings based on real-time conditions and train personnel on in-theater conditions prior to daily deployment.
- Mobile Security Deployments. Specialized team of locals and expatriates provide low-profile mobile security and personal security detail and can assist persons in danger, even in rapid response situations and in disparate locations.
- Equipment Management. Oversees proper functioning and operation of equipment including but not limited to CCTV systems, monitoring, electronic and remote sensors, intruder alert systems, radio communications equipment, GPS, and Unattended Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Telecommunications. Providing compliant and interoperable SAT-COM ready vehicles equipped with In Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), satellite phones, and radios. Operate radio communications systems and ensure all users of equipment are linked on hand held VHF or HF radio sets and/or vehicle mounted radios.
BRINGING ADDED VALUE
Blue Hackle brings added value. Blue Hackle operates globally and has considerable strength and experience protecting personnel and assets in the Energy industry. We know the major challenges that affect Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewable Energy, or Electric Energy facilities and are dedicated to secure client people, product and success.
Our commitment to our corporate philosophy is what allows us to bring this added value to our clients. Learn more about the Blue Hackle philosophy here.