International Governments, operating at home or abroad, need transparent, flexible security support services to conduct business and missions, uninterrupted and without disruption by local criminal and terrorist threats. Blue Hackle will provide complete and turnkey security solutions to secure your operations with experienced former special forces/military staff who understand your mission, requirements, policies, and regulations at home or abroad. We provide these services discreetly, professionally and globally.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle understands your challenges. International Governments and their associated agencies and representatives need comprehensive solutions to establish quality risk mitigation strategies and security support to secure physical and personnel assets. Poor or aggressive security can lead to political consequences that will negatively impact mission critical goals where you operate. The security challenges where government facilities operate can change from geographic region to region, and may include the following:
- Challenging Environments. These vary from isolated locations to difficult urban and semi urban locations. While the locations are unique, the necessity for well-designed and executed security principles remains the same.
- Protection of People. Terrorist Attacks, IEDs, kidnapping, extortion, sabotage, theft, and sectarian violence create hostile and dangerous environments for your personnel and have potential to create civilian casualties.
- Protection of Facilities. Daily threats of attack to government owned and operated residences, facilities, and infrastructure will disrupt your mission and increases risk of scope creep.
- Cultural Challenges. Misunderstanding the cultural nuances of a region could result in poor relationships with the local populace and governance.
- Fluctuating Requirements. Threats and vulnerabilities to your organization are varied. Varied risk results in fluctuating requirements for staff and operations which creates a need for rapid response support.
- Logistics. Securing the movements and communications of your workforce between government or life support facility sites are difficult without the proper situational awareness of security threats en route.
- Loss of Property. Loss of critical assets in theater or in the field can lead to intellectual property theft of sensitive information that could harm the success of your mission.
PERSONNEL TO MEET YOUR CHALLENGES
Blue Hackle has the personnel to meet your challenges. Your complex security requirements demand highly trained and knowledgeable personnel and leaders who can meet your challenges from Day One. We will provide mature professionals who are culturally acclimated and comfortable in the region and environment in which you operate. Since 2004, Blue Hackle has successfully executed International Government security contracts in remote, austere, and high-risk security environments like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, and Lebanon.
Our personnel will:
- Improve operational awareness to secure your personnel, facilities, and government facilities and residences.
- Maintain a deliberately low-profile security presence.
- Understand your Culture and Agency, as our staff includes experienced UK and U.S. expatriats with extensive military, Special Operations, intelligence, security, anti-terrorism, and counter-terrorism credentials.
- Minimize violence against personnel or theft of equipment and/or sensitive intelligence.
- Work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
We recruit, train, and retain only the highest caliber security personnel and other professionals to secure lives, protect assets, and reduce risk. Please click here for more information about why Blue Hackle leadership and staff are qualified to help you with all your security needs.
LOWERING YOUR RISK
Blue Hackle will lower your risk. The most effective security is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. Multi-layered security is the physical, human, and electronic means to manage, mitigate, and minimize security risks. Multi-dimensional security involves security capabilities beyond mitigating immediate risks. Blue Hackle has pioneered this form of analysis and operational technique, and will optimize it to your requirements to meet your security needs.
- Command & Control Centers. Centers are located in Dubai, Iraq and Afghanistan, but we also have extensive teaming relationships, which extends our ability to cover your geographic specifications.
- Vehicles and Equipment Procurement Services. Procurement and maintenance of a fleet of site compliant, low-profile armored vehicles globally.
- Life Support Services. Life Support services are available to individuals, small groups or larger ones either traveling temporarily in country or staying for an extended time.
- Protective Security Details (PSD). Our trained and expert teams of drivers are always local, always trained, and always have the proper licenses and registrations. They are deployed with expatriate management and trained medics. We understand the site specific standards and are always compliant.
- Management and Training. Our full-spectrum of static and PSD skills include training in tactical driving, counter-insurgency, counter-intelligence, human rights, low-profile movements, Rules of Engagement, communications, combat first aid, language proficiency, weapons handling and marksmanship, and community relations.
- Corporate Outreach/Communications. Local partnership relationship building services that ensures we work by, with, and through local governments and the populace to achieve buy-in and maintain a reliable workforce.
- Real-time Risk Assessments. Provide risk assessment briefings based on real-time conditions to inform and train personnel on current in-theater conditions prior to daily deployment
- Mobile Security Deployments. Specialized teams of locals and expatriates provide low-profile mobile security and personal security detail and can assist persons in danger, even in rapid response situations and in disparate locations.
- Security Program Management. Ensure the efficient functioning and the management of the entire contingent of mobile and static security by means of regular, traceable controls and metrics. All records and reports are updated regularly and safely stored.
- Equipment Management. Oversees proper functioning and operation of equipment including but not limited to CCTV systems, monitoring, electronic and remote sensors, intruder alert systems, radio communications equipment, GPS, and Unattended Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Telecommunications. Providing compliant and interoperable SAT-COM ready vehicles equipped with In Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), satellite phones, and radios. Operate radio communications systems and ensure all users of equipment are linked on hand held VHF or HF radio sets and/or vehicle mounted radios.
BRINGING ADDED VALUE
Blue Hackle brings added value. Wherever your mission takes you there is a need for a turnkey suite of protective security solutions to understand risk in daily operations – whether it is in a city center, various sites, disparate locations, or emergency situations. Blue Hackle also brings local in-depth knowledge, management, and assessments of current risk and vulnerability so International Governments can operate seamlessly in volatile areas globally. We work closely with your organization or Ministry to improve understanding of the environments in which you operate and deliver reliable rapid response teams when and how you need them. Our professionalism and low-profile approach will secure your people, mission and success.
Our commitment to our corporate philosophy is what allows us to bring this added value to you. Learn more about the Blue Hackle philosophy here.