BLUE HACKLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Blue Hackle Board of Directors are individuals who have distinguished themselves in public service and business.
- George Lund - Blue Hackle Board member and CEO, Torch Hill Investment Partners. Mr. Lund is an experienced chief executive and private equity investor. He began his career as co-founder and CEO of BANKFIRST which he led from $20M to $1 Billion in assets before successfully selling the institution to Merrill Lynch. He is a member of the Threat Finance Task Force and the Vice Chairman of the Scowcroft Center for International Security at the Atlantic Council. His philanthropic activities include serving on the boards of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, the South Dakota Economic Development Authority, Lapham’s Quarterly, the leadership Council of the Mayo Clinic in Arizona, and the Special Operations Fund.
- Michael T. Harrison, Sr. (U.S. Army, Retired) - Blue Hackle President and General Manager. Gen. Harrison was named President & General Manager of Blue Hackle, LLC in February 2016. A former U.S. Army Major General, Harrison served 34 years in multiple assignments overseas and in the continental United States. Following a successful career on active duty where he served as both a Commanding General and Deputy Commanding General, he entered the private sector first working as an Executive Consultant for Muse Technologies and next as the ATSG Corporation's Senior Director for Strategy & Partner Engagement with the Africa Contingency Operations Training and Assistance Program (ACOTA) . He holds an undergraduate degree in English and Masters Degrees in General Administration and Strategic Studies.
- General (Ret) Sir Jeremy MacKenzie GCB OBE DL - Blue Hackle Board member and former Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe. Commissioned into the Queens Own Highlanders in 1961, he held commands in many of the most prestigious posts in the British Military including commanding the 1st British Corps, forming and commanding the Allied Command Europe Rapid Reaction Corps, and culminating with his appointment as Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe where he served three different SACEUR combatant commanders. He is currently the chief military advisor to the Beretta Holding Group and principal military advisor to Benteler Defense.
- Michael Raper - former Blue Hackle CEO and founding member. Prior to co-founding Blue Hackle, Mr. Raper served as Head of Kroll’s Security Consulting Group (Europe, Africa, and Middle East) and Head of Kroll’s global security consultancy (excluding
- Lachlan Monro - Board Member. Prior to co-founding and serving as Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Blue Hackle, Mr. Monro served as a Director at Kroll Security Consulting Group where he